You admire the new challenges, you want to achieve your goals, you like variety and responsible tasks?! Excellent! We are looking for Engineers and technicians like you: competent, conceptual and responsible.
For this reason, we are looking for a PLC-Programmer "Automation of production" (m/f).
- Preparation of software concepts
- Programming of complex automation solutions in industries such as Energy, Engineering for our foreign customers.
- Testing of software and hardware
- Commissioning of the prepared software.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Consultation of clients regarding technical issues.
- Conduct trainings for the client regarding the created software
Your professional profile:
- Technical education in the field of automation electrotechnics, mechatronics or experience in these industries
- Experience in programming of industrial controllers with one of the following or similar language will be considered as an advantage: (Siemens Step 7, Alspa P320, ABB 800xA, CodeSys, Mark 6E)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel (abroad)
- Flexibility and work in a team
- Proficiency in English (verbal/ written)
- Responsible tasks which are prerequisite for career development
- Extremely interesting work environment
- Technical training
- Dynamically developing sector with perspectives for the future
- Work in a young and motivated team
- Flexible working time
- Ability to work from home
- Attractive remuneration
- Bonuses for successfully completed projects
- 10% of working time is spent on self-education
- Full insurance package